30 Days Writing Challenge Series- Topic 8 Self-Praise

 Self-praise is the speech action that indulges uttering a positive sentence about oneself and can thus be seen as a face-improving act directed at the speaker. The self-praise has a minute effect on anyone’s mind

Check My method of praising myself

Why I love to Praise myself

Most of the time we think that confidence comes from outside sources, but depending on others what they believe about themselves. Receiving praise from others can make anyone feel good now, but true confidence will come from within.

When anyone believes in themselves, the opinion of others does not have the same influence. The more confident they are, the more immune they are. The convenient way to become more confident is to appreciate themselves.

How to Praise Themselves:

People become aware of their internal dialogue and then alter it. The mind is regularly loaded with judgments, notions, and analysis. To change these thoughts. This will be easily achieved through mindfulness exercises. It is good to take some time each day to check what they are conveying themselves.


Image Source Google.com


When people make a mistake, do they criticize themselves? When people make a mistake, do they criticize themselves?

Altering their Internal Dialogue

Whenever they get themselves flooded with thoughts of shame, criticism, neglection, and change those thoughts around,

For praising myself, I was focussing on my good traits and started to praise myself. Congratulate yourself. Pretending to be taking a child that they want to motivate.

In Self-Praise, I was saying these sentences:

1.      I always find the solution to every issue.

2.      I am clever

3.      I am adjustable

4.      I am an angelic soul with a pure body.

5.      I am brave

6.      I have a lot of potential and stamina

7.      I am smart enough to fulfill all the tasks.

After speaking these sentences, I felt confident and satisfied.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Reading Non-Fiction is Relevant?

Love is in the Air

MOney, Money, and Money