30 Days Writing Challenge Series- Topic-16 Self-Writing

 


Self-writing, as the word shows is the best form of self-writing. I prefer to do self-writing as it is the best way to differentiate between good, or bad in our lives. We can recollect our day-to-day activities by doing self-writing. Even people do it for various reasons- communication, expressing their feelings, venting, saving events, and enhancing their creative craft. Some people also go for discovery same as with. I have also discovered many attributes while practicing:

1. The first thing, I have learned it works as a data bank for memory cues:

I prefer to use my journals as a medium to save my memories of what happened in my life. They will think about the record themselves in order to remember and relive memories from years past. They also check their experiences and personal descriptions as precious information to pass on to their loved ones.

This is the way; anyone holds themselves accountable for the pace and extent of the improvement towards the goal. As it will help in celebrating gradual and scheduled wins that are difficult to check at that time.




Image Source: Unsplash.com

1.      It is the best place to vent, release, and reveal:

Writing gives space to the mind and it supports self-discovery in two ways. Initially, it releases stress and gets it all out so that the writer or the individual will be more present. Present is the state of the mind and physique. After using this technique, I have experienced clarity in my notions, it is a very good way for interpersonal interaction and a well-executed whole mind.

Even if it is kept in private, the writer’s work can be uninhibited. What people permit to write will come from the heart or the gut, which will be revealing.

I will also share some benefits of self-writing, stay tuned.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Reading Non-Fiction is Relevant?

Love is in the Air

MOney, Money, and Money